Friday, 12 April 2013
Eight Reasons why Leeds Appointed McDermott
2. GFH Capital spent too long pulling their fingers out of their arse. First choice Adkins was missed; and Il Duce Di Canio joined Blunderland.
3. NGB is desperate for a job. Even Blunderland didn't want him!
4. NGB is used to operating on a shoestring: even after promotion Reading didn't give him any money to spend on the squad.
5. Nobody else wanted the job.
6. Nice Guy Brian couldn't be more different to the Warnock. He is decent, reasonable and self effacing; Warnock is a big gobbed, irrational cnut.
7. Nice Guy Brian won't make waves. When Byram is sold, he will support the Board.
8. His record is good. If he can translate that to Leeds, he may prove a very astute appointment.
Posted by Hammersfan at 19:17