Sunday, 2 June 2013
5 Reasons for Bale to stay at Tottenham Hotspur, 85,000,003 why he won't!
1. Being a first pick at Spurs. Big deal!
2. Development under Andre Villas-Boas - Try talking to Chelsea players about that one!
3. Tottenham Hotspur's ambition. All very well, but substance wins over ambition every day of the week. Just ask Arsenal fans who are looking forward to another season in the Champions League.
4. Instability elsewhere. And how many managers have Tottenham got through over the last decade exactly?
5. Time is on his side. But tide and time wait for no man, and Bale will probably never have such a devastating season again. His stock is high, and when your stock is high, you cash in.
And talking cashing in, that's the first 85,000,000 reasons why he will go.
And the other three?
85,000,001 - Levy is a businessman. And a successful Jewish businessman at that. A leg break or a cruciate ligament injury is always just around the corner. 85,000,000 eggs are too many to put in one basket.
85,000,002 - Tottenham are not playing Champions League football next season.
85,000,003 - Bale may look like a chimp but he aint bananas. He will become a multi millionaire overnight if he moves to Real Madrid. Who needs time, when the here and now beckons (or should I say beckhams?)?
Posted by Hammersfan at 17:09